Monday, July 26, 2010

Last week as I was entering Lysterfield to go for a MTB ride, I passed a bus leaving. It had seniors on board who had been for a picnic [i assume]. My first thought was so bad. I was glad they were leaving so they would not be in my way and I wouldn't have to see them. 
I gotta tell you , I was so taken back by my thought. I don't know where that came from, and it just made me sick to hear me say that. 
I felt, and feel so wretched.
Straight away I started to pray to GOD and ask HIS forgiveness. I was crying at what I had done.
So left field and wrong. 
The HOLY SPIRIT just reassured me and told me that I was to be a servant to all, and the least of the least. That I was to sacrifice my life for anyone who is on my path. 
The promise of GOD is for me and you. HE leads and corrects. HE loves me and you so very much. No matter if we are young or old. Handicapped or not. 
There is such a blessing to know also, that if we mess up in life, that we just need to go to HIM and confess our sins, that he is quick to forgive us. 
Praise my saviour JESUS CHRIST for HIS love. 
Amen and me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment