Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PAIN

Pain of the flesh weakens the body, and over time drains the will.

Pain of the heart is so much deeper
So sore
So harsh
So crippling.

Like someone has stolen everything in the house-
it's cold
   empty
      hollow
         dead.
Pain of the heart can feel like
a slow draining of
           -life-
 Dripping out
   dripping away.

I hold my chest
I cannot stop the flow
It's leaving me-

Did I own it at all?
was it ever mine?

It's leaving me
the darkness want's to fill the void.

It's leaving me
where is my hope?

Where is my god?
my christ? 
my jesus?

Life- desire- will
seem like old friends.
They wave farewell,
they walk of into the fog.

A mist shrouds there form
and another want's to take their place.

He is cruel- been waiting for years.

WHERE IS MY CHRIST?
HE is here
HE never left
HE never gave up
HE always is

HE is my GOD
and HIS name is

LORD JESUS CHRIST.
                                        Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment